Stages showed off their all-new SmartBike last Fall at Eurobike. Now you can pre-order yours, and according to CleverTraining, shipping is set for early April of this year.
The Stages bike is an electronically controlled smart bike and supports ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connection and comes equipped with Stages Gen 3 dual-sided LR powermeter. It works with Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, and all other apps that support these protocols.
The bike is fully customizable, from the seat, saddle, pedals, and features four customizable crank lengths (165, 170, 172.5, 175mm).
StagesBike comes with standard road bike drops. Riders can easily swap to preferred bar bend, saddle model, or even aero bars and adjust to replicate their outdoor bike fit and feel.
The saddle height and fore/aft positions are micro-adjustable. The seat height can be adjusted with a simple knob.
The shifting is all electronic and is also equipped with electronic braking and even steering to handle any type of future app development. There is also the option to add climbing or TT/aero bar shifters.
STAGES BIKE FEATURES
- 25% max. virtual incline (on Zwift).
- Electronic resistance of up to 3,000 watts at 120rpm.
- Easily adjustable crank length (165, 170, 172.5, 175mm).
- Standard road drop bars and saddle included.
- Riders can easily swap to preferred bar bend, saddle model, or even aero bars and adjust to replicate their outdoor bike fit and feel.
- Wide-range, infinite micro-adjust saddle height and fore/aft position.
- Laser-etched scales for saddle height, reach and stack.
- Quiet, maintenance-free Gates Carbon belt drive.
- Fitness studio-quality Stages Indoor cycling frame.
- Two high-speed USB ports for convenient device charging.
- Adjustable integrated tablet holder.
- Programmable electronic shifting, braking
andsteering to handle any and all future app developments.
- Brake hoods with integrated, programmable shift buttons.
- Sprint buttons with the option to add climbing or TT/aero bar shifters.