I have been in the triathlon sport for many years. My first triathlon I completed was back in 2010. Since then, I got hooked and completed a number of Ironman 70.3 and a number of full Ironman distance races.
In the past few years, the smart indoor bike trainer technology world has blossomed. Since I have been doing the majority of my training indoors, I wanted to share my experience and thoughts on smart trainers I used and how I am able to complete 4 to 6-hour sessions indoor to prepare me for my ironman races and SMARTBikeTrainers was born.
You will find hands-on reviews on most bike trainers on this site. I spend weeks on each trainer putting real training hours on it to get a real feel for the trainer. Then I share my thoughts with you on this site and my YouTube channel. None of these reviews are paid reviews or ads and I am not associated with any cycling company.
- 4X Ironman (140.6 distances).
- Competed in Half Ironman (70.3) distances every year since 2011 with over 20+ half ironman distances completed.
- Finished 2nd in age groups (35-39) and (40-44) and top 10 overall at Rev3 70.3 events.
- Finished 10th in Ironman Ohio 70.3 2016.
- Ironman All World Athlete 2016 & 2017 (Gold).
- USAT All American Athlete 2014 and 2016.