- Stages Gen 3 Dual-Side LR Power Meter
- Electronic resistance of up to 3,000 watts at 120rpm
- ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth, AND FTMS compatible
- Comes with standard road bike bars, adjustable crank length (165, 170, 172.5, 175mm) and saddle.
- Programmable electronic shifting, braking and steering to handle future app developments
Stages today showcased a production model of the all-new StagesBike at Eurobike in Germany. The new bike supports all the standard communications protocols making it compatible with Zwift and other cycling apps. Stages even had a demo model sitting at the Zwift booth.
The bike comes equipped with Stages Gen 3 dual-sided LR powermeter.
The bike is fully customizable, from seat, drop bars or aero bars, saddle, pedals, and features four customizable crank lengths (165, 170, 172.5, 175mm).
StagesBike comes with standard road bike drops. Riders can easily swap to preferred bar bend, saddle model, or even aero bars and adjust to replicate their outdoor bike fit and feel.
The saddle height and fore/aft positions are micro adjustable. The seat height can be adjusted with a simple knob.
The shifting is all electronic and is also equipped with electronic braking and even steering to handle any type of future app development. There is also the option to add climbing or TT/aero bar shifters.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
StagesBike will be available to consumers for purchase in Q1 2020 for $2,600-2,800 USD, depending on delivery location.
STAGES BIKE FEATURES
- Standard road drop bars and saddle included.
- Riders can easily swap to preferred bar bend, saddle model, or even aero bars and adjust to replicate their outdoor bike fit and feel.
- Wide-range, infinite micro-adjust saddle height and fore/aft position.
- Easily adjustable crank length (165, 170, 172.5, 175mm).
- Laser-etched scales for saddle height, reach and stack.
- Quiet, maintenance-free Gates Carbon belt drive.
- Electronic resistance of up to 3,000 watts at 120rpm.
- Fitness studio-quality Stages Indoor cycling frame.
- Two high-speed USB ports for convenient device charging.
- Adjustable integrated tablet holder.
- Programmable electronic shifting, braking
andsteering to handle any and all future app developments.
- Brake hoods with integrated, programmable shift buttons.
- Sprint buttons with the option to add climbing or TT/aero bar shifters.