January is usually a quiet month but we had a lot going on. CES was earlier this month and I did a full recap on YouTube so make sure you head over there and watch it and subscribe while you are there. Also, we saw a company crash on launch, and finally, Zwift world swap is here.
Here is a quick recap from the month of January:
FROM SMART BIKE TRAINERS
- Zwift Connectivity Issues? How To Troubleshoot Connection Issues With Your Smart Bike Trainer.
- Garmin Releases Their First Dual ANT+/BLE Heart Rate Monitor: Garmin announced their first heart rate monitor with dual ANT+/Bluetooth support.
- Zwift World Swapping Is Finally Here: Zwift released World Choice. Here is what you need to know and other notable updates in their latest release.
- CVRcade Is a Joke: CVRCade crashed on their debut.
- CABLE Released a New Firmware and App Update: North Pole Engineering, the company behind CABLE released a firmware update and updated their CABLE Config iOS app with some improvements and fixes.
- CANYON/SRAM German Women Racing Team To Start Using Tacx’s Bike Trainers: CANYON//SRAM Racing and Tacx announced a new 3-years partnership. The professional German women’s cycling team with riders like Kasia Niewiadoma, Hannah Barnes and Elena Cecchini will be training and racing with the Tacx’s bike trainers, bottles and bottle cages.