First, I want to apologize for not sending out the newsletter the past two weeks. I decided to change it to a monthly summary rather than weekly. Just not much going on right now to keep it weekly and this might change as we get back to the trainer season late summer/early fall. So with that, let’s get to what happened in April:
FROM SMART BIKE TRAINERS
- LifeFitness IC8 Indoor Bike Hands-On Review
- TACX Releases Its Desktop Training App For Mac
- Zwift Connectivity Issues? How To Troubleshoot Connection Issues With Your Smart Bike Trainer
- Zwift Addresses Minor Bugs With a Smaller Update and Promises a New Bigger Release
- How to Import Custom Workouts Into TrainerRoad
- ROCKR Pod Unboxing, Setup, and First Ride
- Zwift FTP Test ERG Mode On or Not
- Life Fitness IC8 Power Trainer Hands-On Review
- Alpe du Zwift Run Shortcut
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- K-Edge released a new aero mount for Element Bolt available for $69.
- Garmin Edge 520 Plus, Garmin Edge 130, and Varia RTL510 announced. You can read full in-depth reviews here at DC Rainmaker.
- Canadian’s Alpe du Zwift Strava KOM causes considerable internet controversy