Wow, Black Friday is just around the corner and we already have the biggest smart trainers sale from CleverTraining. Unless you are looking for an older model such as the KICKR 2017 or NEO 1, This is by far the best deal you will get on a new smart trainer. You just need to be a VIP member, that’s only $10 for a lifetime membership, and you are set.
- This sale will run through November 17th.
- You have to be a VIP Member first. Only $10 for a lifetime membership
- You need to use the coupon code: FALLVIP at checkout.
- Good for any full priced item including smart trainers from Wahoo, CycleOps. Also good on GPS watches, powermeters, and anything full priced.
- Visit CleverTraining to see all the deals.
For all other deals throughout the year, make sure you bookmark our price tracker here.
FROM SMART BIKE TRAINERS:
- Tacx Releases The NEO 2 Smart Bike Trainer
Tacx released a new NEO 2 with an updated chip, and built-in cadence measurement, and new internals for future firmware updates.
- Elite Introduces the Elite Zumo Direct Drive Smart Trainer
Elite introduced Zumo, a new smart trainer for $700 and you can pre-order it today.
- Wahoo KICKR Headwind Review: A Fan You Can Control With Your Heart
The KICKR Headwind isn’t your normal fan. This is a smart fan that can be controlled with your heart rate or speed.
- Rouvy Released Their First Public Beta of Their All New Augmented Reality
The new Augmented Reality overlays animated 3D objects on real video courses. You can ride any available course, race, or join other riders in a group ride.
- Hands-On Review: STAC ZERO Halcyon Smart Bike Trainer
If you are looking for a quiet trainer, that is also light, portable and works with Zwift and TrainerRoad, the Halcyon might be for you!
FROM YOUTUBE youtube
- First Look at Rouvy Augmented Reality
The new Rouvy Augmented Reality overlays animated 3D objects on real video courses. You can ride any available course, race, or join other riders in a group ride.
- STAC Zero Halcyon Smart Trainer Review
STAC Zero makes the quietest trainers in the market. That’s because nothing is touching your bike, and there is no flywheel with magnetic resistance or anything mechanical like other direct drive or wheel-on trainers.
- Zwift Cloud Workout Sync: What Is It and How To Use It
Zwift introduced workout sync in their latest update. In this video, I will explain what workout sync is and how to use it.
- KICKR HEADWIND Review: SMART Fan You Can Control With Your Heart Rate
The WAHOO KICKR HEADWIND isn’t your normal fan. This is a smart fan that can be controlled by your heart rate or speed. This fan was designed by a cycling company for cyclists with wind up to 30mph.
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Bkool relaunched their Air Trainer. They were supposed to release this trainer last year and had a chance to see it at Interbike. It kind of went under the radar and now we have it again.
- CVRcade is preparing for their first beta launch. They have been slowly releasing teasers online. You can signup for their beta program on their website.
- Ray’s annual trainer recommendation guide is out. You can check it out here.
Finally, Robert Capewell, a manager at Tesla, showcased the Model S casually following a cyclist on Autopiolot:
— Robert Capewell (@MrRobCapewell) November 2, 2018