One of the advantages of running Zwift on a PC or a Mac is the availability of a full keyboard. Zwift allows you to navigate and control some aspects of the game using your keyboard. This post is an update to a post I did a few years ago with the addition of the workout-specific shortcuts section and decided to accompany it with a video.
The video is broken down into sections:
I also updated the PDF reference sheet and the keyboard image with all-new shortcuts.
- F1 Key: Elbow flick
- F2 Key: Waves
- F3 Key: “Ride on”
- F4 Key: “Hammer time”
- F5 Key: “Nice”
- F6 Key: “Bring it”
- F7 Key: “I am toast”
- F8 Key: Bell ring
- F10 Key: Screen Capture/Photo
Camera Angle Shortcuts:
- 1 Key: Default view.
- 2 Key: Zoom in closer to your avatar.
- 3 Key: POV
- 4 Key: Side view.
- 5: Key: Low angle free-floating chase camera view.
- 6 Key: Front view.
- 7 Key: Side flyby camera view.
- 8 Key: Chopper view.
- 9 Key: Overhead view.
- 0: Drone view (move around using arrow keys and +/- keys)
- ESC: End ride
- A: Pairing screen
- M: Send a group message
- P: Unlock a new kit
- T: Change gear and setup during the ride
- G: Switch HR/Power Zone graph on/off
- Down Arrow: Do a u-turn
- Up Arrow: Action menu bar
- Left Arrow: Left turn selection
- Right Arrow: Right turn route selection
- Spacebar: Use Power Up
Workout Specific Shortcuts:
- E: Select Workout Screen
- Tab: Skip interval block
- Page Up/Down: adjust workout % intensity (aka “FTP bias”) during a workout. On a Mac, hold down the fn key and arrow up or down.
- + or – : Increase/decrease smart trainer resistance when ERG mode is set to off in workout mode.
Thanks for watching!
Leave a Comment