After years of delays, the Tacx Neo bike is finally shipping and you can order yours today. CleverTraining updated their shipping timeline to one business day.
The NEO Smart Bike is a full stationary smart bike which you can use with indoor cycling applications like Zwift and TrainerRoad for example. It’s fully adjustable and features the same technology and power accuracy, and even quieter that Tacx’s top of the line direct-drive smart trainer, the Tacx NEO.
- Generate its own power. You can generate your own power to power the display as well as the USB ports on the bike. Everything works without power except for the downhill simulation.
- USB outlets to plugin your phone or tablet.
- Virtual shifting & custom gears allow you to change the gear ratio of your virtual drivetrain. All done within the Tacx app.
- Brake handles you can use to stop the flywheel or steer (software dependent).
- Fans controlled manually, speed, or heart rate.
- 4.5″ display puts all your performance data – power, speed, cadence, gear ratio & heart rate
- Adjustable handlebars, seat height, fore-aft, seat tilt.
- Adjustable crank arms: 170, 172.5 and 175mm.
- Q-Factor is same as
For a full in-depth review or the bike, you can watch Ray’s review blow