- Measures power within +/-1% accuracy
- No calibration required
- No need to plug it into a power source
- Easy to fold and light weight
- 11-speed cassette and trainer mat included
- Bluetooth FTMS and ANT+ FEC compatible
- Flywheel slippage on steep climbs
- One Bluetooth channel
- Available only through CYCPLUS
The CYCPLUS T2 is a direct drive smart bike trainer with a minimal design, very quiet, and compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad, Wahoo SYSTM, RGT, and several other smart apps. It comes with an impressive set of features that could make it a very strong contender in this space and in this price range. The CYCLPLUS T2 retails for US $999 (see discount code below).
Similar to other reviews I’ve done, this is a video review so head over to the YouTube channel or click on the play button on the top image to start watching. Enjoy!
- PRICE: $999
- DESIGN: Compact and lightweight design. Features an X-shaped support base with 4 legs that easily unfold and sit on eight silica gel pads and metal plate construction.
- Max Power: 2,200 watts.
- ACCURACY: +/-1%.
- MAXIMUM SLOPE: 15%
- CALIBRATION REQUIRED: No calibration is required.
- METRICS: Transmits power, speed, and cadence.
- AXLE: 130 and 135mm quick release, 12x142mm, and 12x148mm included
- CASSETTE COMPATIBILITY: 9 to 11-speed compatible.
- CONNECTIONS: Bluetooth FTMS (power, speed, cadence). ANT+ FE-C (power, speed, cadence).
- FLYWHEEL: Virtual with 50 neodymium magnets.
WHERE TO BUY
The CYCPLUS T2 is currently available through CYCPLUS and ships directly from their warehouse. Cycplus was also kind enough to offer my readers/viewers a $150 off discount code: T2OFF.