I had a chance to sit down with David McQuillen, the founder of The Sufferfest and talked about the Wahoo acquisition of his company, The Sufferfest. We discussed a variety of topics including Android app development, Apple TV, a web player, a new RAMP test they are working on and many more.
Topics Discussed During the Interview
- Are you keeping your vowels?
- Intro to The Sufferfest (1:17)
- The acquisition and how it happened (3:00)
- How does Wahoo integrate The Sufferfest into its ecosystem (5:47)
- The Sufferfest outside workout and 4DP (7:30)
- Dynamic workouts and workout plans and the all new RAMP FTP test (9:00)
- The making of the new RAMP test and how is it different (12:45)
- Developing AI: internally or through acquisitions? (15:26)
- Wahoo Smart Bike and The Sufferfest (16:39)
- Future development: Android, web app, and workout calendar (18:19)
- Apple TV challenges (12:40)
- Final question (22:00)
Enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel here.