After a busy July month, August was fairly quiet. We’ve seen some updates from Zwift, and a new smart bike from TechnoGym. Next month will be somewhat of a busy month with Interbike (expect some new product announcements) and new trainers finally shipping to consumers.
For Interbike news, make sure you follow me on YouTube as I will be posting videos of cool things up there. Thanks for your support!
Here is everything from August:
FROM SMART BIKE TRAINERS
- Labor Day Smart Bike Trainers Sale: Labor Day isn’t known for trainers sale, but these trainers are on sale.
- TechnoGym Introduces SKILLBIKE: A new smart bike from TechnoGym that is also Zwift compatible.
- Zwift Releases The 2018 UCI Road World Championships Innsbruck-Tirol Course: Zwift released their latest world and it’s based on the route that will be used for the 2018 UCI Road World Championships Innsbruck-Tirol.
- Zwift Updates The Companion App with Workout Details: Zwift released a new update to the Zwift Companion app for iOS and Android that provides more details around custom workouts.
- How to Enable the Wahoo KICKR/SNAP PowerMatch Feature and Why You Should Do It: If you have an ANT+ power meter and a Wahoo KICKR or Wahoo SNAP, you might not be aware of a neat little feature the KICKR/SNAP has
FROM YOUTUBE (SUBSCRIBE HERE)
- VIDEO: The Ultimate Zwift Setup: KICKR CLIMB & ROCKR Plates
- Hands-On With the JBL E65BTNC Headsets (Good For Training?)
- Zwift Innsbruck-Tirol 2018 UCI Road World Championships Full Ride Preview