Wahoo Fitness just announced that they have been working on a smart treadmill and they are calling it the KICKR Run Smart Treadmill.

This treadmill features what Wahoo claims to be a revolutionary new sensing system that allows you to change pace without touching the controls. Basically, you hop on, and you run on the treadmill just like you are running outside and the treadmill will adjust the pace without touching the controls. 

As a runner, I’ve been always frustrated with how archaic treadmill tech has been. Not much advancement has happened. Bad interface, and very limited integration with third party devices.

As a triathlete, indoor running is a huge part of my training and I have over 2500 running miles logged on Zwift. So I was really excited to hear about the KICKR Run. I had the opportunity to meet up with the Wahoo team and Zwift team at the Boston Run Show and take the KICKR Run for a spin. And let me tell you, I was very impressed with what they have done.

So, head over to my latest video where I dive into the nitty-gritty of this treadmill. I’ll take you through its features, design, and the overall feel of running on this smart machine.

[Watch My Video on the KICKR Run Here]

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.