Zwift today released a new update to its desktop, Apple TV app, and iOS version (pending Apple approval). The latest update fixes some minor issues and introduces some new features. We are also seeing more attention and more updates to running.
Here is a rundown of everything in the new update:
- Fixed issue where some riders would end up in the sky or ocean when late-joining an event or dropping in with another rider.
- Fixed issue on new Apple TV 4k with non-1080p, non-4k screens.
- Run events now start counting at the start line, rather than at the end of the pier roads. A 5k running event will actually be 5k now.
- Running now supports foot cadence sensors.
- Running race results now have avg pace listed for each participant.
- Added arrow key and +/- key support to the orbit camera (‘0’ key on the keyboard) to allow you to move the camera around for better views of the action.
- Added initial support for JetBlack Whisperdrive Smart trainer.
Leave a Comment