FROM SMART BIKE TRAINERS
- Is ANT+ Nearing Its End?
Zwift offers a Zwift Certified seal in an attempt to identify trainers that are fully compatible with Zwift. This certification seal doesn’t require ANT+ FE-C compatibility. With most cycling apps available on devices that natively support Bluetooth connection, could this impact the future of smart trainers and ANT+ support?
- My Top 3 Smart Bike Trainers For Zwift – 2018 Edition – These are my top trainer recommendations for Zwift
- Zwift Launches The First eSport Professional Cycling League
Zwift just unveiled the first four teams that will form the brand new KISS Super League, the first dedicated esports competition featuring professional cycling teams, held exclusively on Zwift.
- Zwift Introduces Private Meetups and Enriched Activity Feed To The Companion App
Zwift released a major update to the Zwift Companion app with four significant updates: Race results view, full training plan view, enhanced activity feed, and the ability to create private meetups.
- Zwift Releases New Achievement Levels and Bluetooth Support For Windows
Level 25 is no longer the ceiling in Zwift. With the new update, Zwift released overnight, that cap is now up 50 levels. If you have been at level 25 for a while, next time you log in to Zwift, you will be prompted to unlock more levels.
- Hands-On Review: Tacx Flux S Smart Bike Trainer
Tacx updated the Flux S last September with better internals and redesigned to improve power measurement, support for long cage derailleurs, and made it quieter than the original Flux and dropped the price to $750. Here is my full review.
FROM YOUTUBE youtube
- Zwift Private Meetups: How To Start Your Own Zwift Group Ride or Run
- My Top 5 Tech Gadgets & Non-Tech I use For Indoor Cycling
- Tacx NEO SMART Bike – Early Look
- Tacx Flux S Review and Noise Test
- Can you run Zwift in 4K on the new Mac Mini 2018?
- Elite Drivo II Noise Test And Full Hands-On Review
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- ASE, Owner of Performance Bicycle, Declares Bankruptcy
- CVRCADE Takes on Zwift
- The science of being seen