Saris Hammer or H1 is down to
$565 $649.99 at Amazon with free shipping. You can also find it for $649.99 at CleverTraining. The H1 was released in 2016 and features the same design and almost the same specs as the H3. It was one of our top picks for many years. The Hammer is built to handle up to 2000 watts and 20% climbing grade. You can read the Hammer review here.
The only downside to the original Hammer is the louder noise. If you can tolerate some noise, this is an amazing deal on a solid trainer.
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Maximum Power: 2000 Watts
- Power Accuracy Level: +/- 3%
- Calibration Required: Yes
- Transmit: power, speed
- Connections: Dual ANT+ FE-C and Smart Bluetooth
- Maximum Simulated Incline: 20%
- Bike Compatibility Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
TACX NEO 2
The Tacx Neo 2 is also down to $1,200 at CleverTraining and Amazon. The NEO has been my number one choice and still is. The Neo 2 is. still the most advanced direct drive trainer you can get today. You can read my full review here.